Cricket Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So How good are you all at fielding?

+3
radiantPerksy
Adam_Admin
Treeny
7 posters

Go down

So How good are you all at fielding? Empty So How good are you all at fielding?

Post  Treeny Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:51 am

In my opinion i am a good who will catch most chances which are on his way. I have never had a match where i havnt took a catch and have had a few run outs. I am usually found fielding mid off or extra cover and have had a fair few goes at short cover other than that i am at fine leg in-between my overs.
Treeny
Treeny
Club 2nd Eleven
Club 2nd Eleven

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

So How good are you all at fielding? Empty Re: So How good are you all at fielding?

Post  Adam_Admin Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:06 am

I would call myself a good fielder. This year I took about 20 catches and got 3 direct hits.
My record for most catches in a match is 3. All took at (short) cover,were I usually field.

Adam_Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

So How good are you all at fielding? Empty Re: So How good are you all at fielding?

Post  Treeny Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:19 am

Admin wrote:I would call myself a good fielder. This year I took about 20 catches and got 3 direct hits.
My record for most catches in a match is 3. All took at (short) cover,were I usually field.

Ye i dropped one catch last year which in fairness to me was a skyer which i had to run backwards to, to judge it right.
Treeny
Treeny
Club 2nd Eleven
Club 2nd Eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam_Admin Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:44 am

I didn`t drop one all year! Very Happy

Adam_Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

So How good are you all at fielding? Empty Ok

Post  radiantPerksy Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:48 am

I catch about 70% percent of mine. I am not good at fast reaction catches though

radiantPerksy
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeny Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:49 am

Admin wrote:I didn`t drop one all year! Very Happy

Well done, i escaped on my drop just though, because the batsmen i dropped went on to be there highest scorer but luckily we won on the last ball of our innings otherwise i would have got alot of jip from the the other players.
Treeny
Treeny
Club 2nd Eleven
Club 2nd Eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  99-pill-99 Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:29 pm

i only dropped 1 last season...it was pretty tough...probly should have caught it though.....although i made it good by scoring the winning runs myself....so i kinda made amends for it
99-pill-99
99-pill-99

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  marcussjd9 Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:07 pm

ive taken a few in the slips.
they are always nice to hold
and only ever dropped one which was running in from deep square leg diving fell streh n ball just popped up as i hit the floor
my best catch was mid off guy tried hitting over the top went one handed Very Happy

marcussjd9
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  doddsy_acc-08 Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:01 pm

my fielding was a bit shaky at times this year but i will try to improve for this season lol.. My fielding highlight of the season was a direct hit run-out from mid-wicket in our club u15 final.
doddsy_acc-08
doddsy_acc-08

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  CHRISSY Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:35 am

I am not the best and not the worst Very Happy

CHRISSY

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down