Cricket Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Films?

3 posters

Go down

Films? Empty Films?

Post  Treeny Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Favourite Genre? Favourite Film ? And other films you like and would recomened

I love horror and im like addicted to watching horror films;. My favourite films are the rocky series and Nightmare on Elm street series.

Other films i like are : The hills have eyes, Saw 1-3 ( getting saw 4 on dvd today), Hostel, White Noise 2, The Grudge 1+2, I know what you did last summer, The reapimg and Fredd Vs Jason. I also like comedys like Shaun of the dead, Hot fuzz, click and dogeball. I also the Rambo films.
Treeny
Treeny
Club 2nd Eleven
Club 2nd Eleven

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Films? Empty Re: Films?

Post  doddsy_acc-08 Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:53 pm

Treeny wrote:Favourite Genre? Favourite Film ? And other films you like and would recomened

I love horror and im like addicted to watching horror films;. My favourite films are the rocky series and Nightmare on Elm street series.

Other films i like are : The hills have eyes, Saw 1-3 ( getting saw 4 on dvd today), Hostel, White Noise 2, The Grudge 1+2, I know what you did last summer, The reapimg and Fredd Vs Jason. I also like comedys like Shaun of the dead, Hot fuzz, click and dogeball. I also the Rambo films.
Yea your a bit like me, i love watching a really scary film as well! Have you seen the new film " I am legend" yet? I seen it about 2 weeks ago and i thought it was good although alot of my my friends say it was rubbish! Theres a few scary bits in as well lol
doddsy_acc-08
doddsy_acc-08

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam_Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Green Street and The Simpsons movie!

Adam_Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeny Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:18 pm

doddsy_acc-08 wrote:
Treeny wrote:Favourite Genre? Favourite Film ? And other films you like and would recomened

Yea your a bit like me, i love watching a really scary film as well! Have you seen the new film " I am legend" yet? I seen it about 2 weeks ago and i thought it was good although alot of my my friends say it was rubbish! Theres a few scary bits in as well lol

Well my dad got it on DVD from Azerbajhan when he was away there but i havnt got round to watching it yet.
Treeny
Treeny
Club 2nd Eleven
Club 2nd Eleven

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: